The Vancouver Unitarians have been part of the life of this city since 1909. We know it’s now harder than ever to find affordable, secure housing. Many members of our congregation and their friends and family in the wider community have felt the impacts of the city’s unaffordability first hand, facing precarious living situations or having to move out of the Metro Vancouver area altogether.
That’s why we’re excited to participate with Metro Vancouver Alliance (MVA) in helping formulate a new campaign on these issues. MVA is looking to identify concerns and priorities of member organizations so as to decide how to focus their collective resources and energies in helping solve the housing crisis facing Metro Vancouver right now.
In case you’d like to think about the questions we’ll be discussing before hand, here they are:
- What is the most significant thing happening in the lives of you and your family?
- What challenges are you facing?
- What are your concerns about living and working where you live?
- What would you most like to see changed?
- What do you think MVA should be prioritizing?
- What are you willing to work on?